Easy peasy chicken pot pie
What you’ll need•
A 2-pack of pre-made pie crust, 1 can of cream of mushrooms, 1 can of cream of chicken, a splash of milk, about 2 cups of rotisserie chicken, half a small bag of frozen mixed veggies, salt, pepper, thyme, butter spray.
1) M￼ix together the soups, chicken, veggies, and seasoning.
2) Lay one crust out in a pie pan.
3) Add the mixture and top with the second pie crust.
4) Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 40 minutes.
5) Take out and spray top with some butter then broiled it for 2 minutes.
Turned out perfect!