Lazy lasagna for dinner
The makings are hamburger 1lb 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
1 bag of frozen ravioli
1 bag of mozzarella chesse!
This will feed 5 to 7 depending on how much you like lasagna
so first u make the burger season it to what ever u like lol and drain the grease and put the pasta sauce in the burger mix it and then put frozen ravioli layer it so it will be burger and pasta sauce and then ravioli and then mozzarella cheese and keep layering it until filled to the top and I put the crock pot on for 4 hours on low and it’s done
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar (24 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 1 bag (25 oz) frozen ravioli
- 1 bag (16 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Brown the Ground Beef: In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until it’s no longer pink, breaking it apart with a spatula as it cooks. Season the beef with salt and pepper according to your taste. Once cooked, drain any excess grease from the skillet.
2. Add Spaghetti Sauce: Pour the jar of spaghetti sauce into the skillet with the cooked ground beef. Stir well to combine, allowing the flavors to meld together. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
3. Layer the Lazy Lasagna: In a slow cooker, start the layering process. Begin with a layer of the meat sauce at the bottom of the slow cooker. Follow this with a layer of frozen ravioli, arranging them in a single layer to cover the sauce. Sprinkle a generous layer of shredded mozzarella cheese over the ravioli. Repeat these layers until you fill the slow cooker, finishing with a layer of sauce and a generous topping of mozzarella cheese.
4. Cook in the Slow Cooker: Cover the slow cooker with the lid and set it to low heat. Cook the lazy lasagna for about 4 hours. The slow cooking allows the flavors to meld and the ravioli to cook perfectly without getting mushy.
5. Serve and Enjoy: After 4 hours, your lazy lasagna should be hot, bubbly, and deliciously cheesy. Scoop out servings onto plates or into bowls. It pairs wonderfully with a side salad and some garlic bread for a complete meal.