Philly Cheesesteak Nachos for dinner 🤤
it always better to have everything your need prepared and ready to add when you need it, this make the process much easier ans smoother. this is really a win for moms with kids that only crave Oreos, Pizza and french fires, of course they don’t like fruits and veggies..LOL
Seasoned Kroger brand beef shaved steak meat (I used sazon all purpose seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder and black pepper). Added onion, red and green bell peppers and cooked until meat was browned. Layered nacho chips on my plate, added meat mixture and topped it off with Kroger brand queso cheese (I used the loaf kind, diced it and microwaved it with a splash of milk until melted)
- 1 pound Kroger brand beef shaved steak meat
- 1 packet of sazon all-purpose seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 bag of your favorite nacho chips
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) Kroger brand queso cheese
- Splash of milk
- Optional toppings: sliced jalapeños, diced tomatoes, chopped fresh cilantro, sour cream, and guacamole
- Prepare the Meat Mixture:
- In a large skillet, heat some cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the Kroger brand beef shaved steak meat to the skillet and cook until it starts to brown, breaking it up into small pieces with a spatula as it cooks.
- Sprinkle the sazon all-purpose seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper evenly over the meat.
- Add the thinly sliced onion and bell peppers to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and the meat is fully browned and seasoned. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Prepare the Queso Cheese:
- Cut the Kroger brand queso cheese loaf into small cubes for easy melting.
- Place the cheese cubes in a microwave-safe bowl and add a splash of milk to help with melting.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until the cheese is completely melted and smooth. Be careful not to overheat, as cheese can become tough if overcooked.
- Assemble the Nachos:
- Arrange a layer of your favorite nacho chips on a large serving platter or individual plates.
- Add the Meat Mixture:
- Spoon the seasoned beef and vegetable mixture evenly over the nacho chips.
- Top with Queso Cheese:
- Pour the melted Kroger brand queso cheese over the meat and nacho chips, ensuring that it covers all the ingredients evenly.
- Optional Toppings:
- If desired, add some extra toppings like sliced jalapeños, diced tomatoes, chopped fresh cilantro, sour cream, and guacamole to customize your nachos to your liking.
- Serve and Enjoy:
- Serve your Philly Cheesesteak Nachos immediately while they’re hot and gooey.